… The unwavering support of a relentless advocate with the insight to put a human face on the process can be immeasurable.”
Alabama Immigration Lawyers of The Immigration Law Group
Family-Based Immigrant & Non-Immigrant Visa Petitions
- Permanent Residence Applications for family members both in, and outside the U.S.
- Alien Relative Petitions
- Fiancé Petitions
- Consular Processing for Immigrant and Nonimmigrant Visas
- Applications for Removal of Conditions
- Advance Parole/Permission to Travel
- Employment Authorization
- Document Replacement: Alien Registration Card, Naturalization Certificate, etc.
Click here to contact us about your Family-Based Immigrant and Non-Immigrant Visa Petitions.
Employment-Based Visa Petitions
- Aliens of Extraordinary Ability
- Advanced Degree Professionals
- Labor Certification Applications
- National Interest Waivers
- Exchange Visitors
- International Business Executives and Managers and Transferees
- H-1B Professionals
- L-1 Transferees
- O-1 Artists and Others of Extraordinary Ability
- E-Treaty Investors
- J-1 Exchange Visitors, including Medical Professionals
- NAFTA/TN North American Free Trade Agreement cases
Click here to contact us about your Employment-Based Visa Petitions.
Deportation, Removal, and Immigration Appeals
- Denial of Applications
- Deportation or Removal Proceedings
- Petitions for Review and Declaratory Relief to U.S. Federal Courts
- Motions to Reconsider and Reopen
- Criminal Convictions
- Hearings before the Immigration Judge
- Stays of Deportation and Cancellation of Removal
- Appeals of Decisions
- Consequences of being out-of-status
Click here to contact us about your Deportation, Removal, and Immigration Appeals.
Special Immigration Petitions & Projects
- Asylum Applications
- Self-Petitions for Abused Spouses
- Special Immigrant Juvenile Status
- Religious Workers
- F-1 Students
- Naturalization/Citizenship Applications
- Immigrant Visa Lottery
Click here to contact us about your Special Immigration Petitions & Projects.
Let Our Experience Be Your Guide